Dakoutros Travel Agency was founded in 1982 by Anna & Yianni Dakoutro. The head offices are situated in the main square of Fira, capital of Santorini. The agency operates with a fully computerized booking system, buy viagra online pharmacy buy amoxicillin phentermine is open all year round, and deals mainly with ticketing, arranging hotel accommodation, packages for groups, school package excursions and local tours. Dakoutros Travel owns its' own fleet of traditional sailing yachts & offers several boat tours around Santorini, sailing below the world-reknowned Caldera to the Volcano and surrounding islands.
A steady growing presence in the island's tourism, Dakoutros's primary goal is excellence of customer service - the direct involvement of the Dakoutros family in the daily running of the business adds the personal touch.
- 1989 Anamnesis City Spa Hotel was created. The hotel was fully rennovated in 2005.
- 1994 Tzekos Villas was built and the Dakoutros family founded "Tzekos Villas Hotel Enterprises A.E."
- 1997 The company purchased the Calypso (the only glass bottom boat in Santorini), and organized boat tours to the Volcano and along the Caldera.
- 1998 Dakoutros Travel becomes Santorini's head agent and representative for Strinzis Lines
- 1999 Dakoutros Travel becomes Santorini's head agent and representative for Blue Star Ferries
- 2003 Odysseas Sailing Yacht was built in the shipping yard of Iierisso Halikidiki. The Odysseas performs daily boat tours to the Volcano and along the Santorini Caldera.
- 2004 Agios Nikolaos Sailing Yacht was re-built and refurbished in the shipping yard of Tarsana on Syros Island, and set sail with the Calypso and Odysseas in their daily sea excursions along the Caldera.
- 2005 Dakoutros Bros J.V. was founded - the company, actively engaged with sea excursions around the island of Santorini, and with the ownership of Calypso, Odysseas and Agios Nikolaos under its' belt, acquires new private work premises down at "Ormos", the Old Port of Fira.
- 2006 Two new boats were purchased, the Santa Irini and the Jason (both were then completely renovated), strengthening the presence of Dakoutros Bros J.V. on the high seas.
- 2008 The port office of Dakoutros Travel opened at the Port of Athinios (new port of Santorini).
- 2010 Dakoutros Travel becomes Santorini's head agent for Attica Group - Superfast Ferries & Blue Star Ferries